Become an A-List Rewards Member Today
About A-List Rewards
Here at Grade-A Tree Care, we emphasize the importance of our clients and their homes. We have come together to create a new and improved service to take care of our clients and their tree care needs on a yearly basis. At only $75.00 a year, we have built a reward program in order to account for these needs
We understand the importance of clean and beautiful greenery around your home. We’re here to help you with that! For your convenience, Grade-A Tree Care will contact you for your annual evaluation.
Here’s what you get!
• Yearly consultations on all tree/shrubs on the entire property
• We prioritize YOU
• NO COST for small Emergency services 30 min. or less (i.e. blocked driveways / sidewalks)
• 24/7 Emergency service
• 5% of your sum of your job over $1,000.00 will be going towards the Breast Cancer Awareness that we are a part of
• Sign up by January 1, you receive a $25 Amazon gift card
• Annual premium auto renewal
Auto renewals will be withdrawn annually from your account on January 1. To change card information, please contact our centrally located office at 816-214-6255
Sign Up Today
Terms and Conditions Agreement
A. The Client is of the opinion that the contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF that the above stated parties are in mutual agreement to the benefits and obligations in this Agreement and agrees as follows:
1. The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services:
a. Yearly consultations on all tree/shrubs on the entire property
b. Prioritization pending weather-emergent cases go first
c. 24/7 Emergency Service
d. Annual auto-renewal
Term of Agreement
2. The Term of this agreement will proceed indefinitely until otherwise stated from the Client.
3. In the event either Party wishes to terminate the Agreement, one must provide a written 30 days’notice to the other party.
4. In the event either Party breaches the listed service agreement, the other Party involved may terminate the Agreement Immediately and require the defaulting Party to indemnify the non-defaulting Party for any and all reasonable damages.
5. The obligations of the Contractor will end upon the request to terminate.
6. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of the agreement take effect.
7. The Contractor will charge the Client for the Services at the rate of $75.00 per year.
8. The Client will be invoiced annually January 1.
9. Invoices submitted by the Contractor are expected to be paid within 30 days of receipt or the Agreement will be terminated.
11. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized from the Client or as required by Law.