Servicing Kansas City’s tree community since 1990
We are a full-service care company dedicated to its clients and their trees. All our work is done by a crew of professionally trained grounds men and climbers. Every job is supervised by a responsible and experienced Foreman to ensure safety and reliability. We are licensed and fully insured including workman’s compensation insurance. With over 30 years of experience you can rest assured we have the knowledge and capability to handle all of your tree care needs.
Grade-A Tree Care is a member of the T.C.I.A.™ Voice of Tree Care. We pride ourselves in being reasonably priced and offering the highest quality of services, both Commercial Services and Residential Services.
What Sets Us Apart
Locally-Owned Small Business
We are proud to be a successful Kansas City Small Business for over 25 years. As our town has grown, so have we.
PROVIDING SAFE TREE SERVICES IN KANSAS CITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
• Daily equipment inspections are conducted by crew supervisors to ensure all safety equipment is up to OSHA and ANSI standards
• Certified Line Clearance arborists
• International Society of Arboriculture Certified Tree Worker Climber Specialist
• Additional International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborists on staff
We care about our starr, and strive to help each person be the best that they can be. We provide opportunities for training and continuing education during the winter months.
As a local small business there is no time for redundancy and no leeway for waste.We’ve built a strong business on precies planning and a growing knowledge base of experienced arborists. Learn more about our team and the way we conduct business.
We are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
As a Kansas City native, Felici (Phil) began his tree service career in 1980. Working with various companies throughout the years it was in 1996, a brutal snowstorm, from thereon known as “The October Surprise,” struck Kansas City, necessitating a large volume of line-clearance tree trimming.
Although he had worked in the field for the previous decade and a half, having started at KCPL and becoming president and lead negotiator for the IBEW union, he knew this storm required an unusual level of commitment, responsiveness, and dedication. The following months spent clearing out the area of fallen trees eventually led to the creation of his current company, Grade A Tree.
• Joined Grade-A Tree Care in 2015
• 15 years experience in the tree care industry
• In his downtime Jesse enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and 3 children.
• Jesse is an avid Kansas City Chiefs fan and a member of the Cornhole League
• Joined Grade-A Tree April 2020.
• Becky joins our team with over 25 years experience as an office/property manager
• When not working Becky enjoys spending time with her children and grandson, random road trips, cooking, crafting and cheering on her favorite Kansas City CHIEFS!
Certifications & Awards
A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau
Member of the TCIA
Good Corporate Citizenship
Award Recipient 2018
Prospector of the Year Award 2014
Community IMPACT Award 2018 and 2019